At Crime Prevention Services we are always looking for ways to increase our customer’s security and advances in technology help to support our mission.
Dahua Technology has recently launched its 2MP WDR Full-colour Starlight Mini Bullet Network Camera.
The benefits of this network camera include:
- Full-colour Starlight – With the adoption of high performance sensor and large-sized aperture lens, the camera is able to provide a more colourful image even under lowlight environment.
- ePoE technology – It allows more flexible surveillance system design, improves reliability and saves construction and wiring cost.
- Wide Dynamic Range(WDR) – The camera achieves vivid images, even in the most intense contrast lighting conditions, using industry-leading wide dynamic range (WDR) technology.
- Intelligent Video System (IVS) – IVS is a built-in video analytic algorithm that delivers intelligent functions to monitor a scene for Tripwire violations, intrusion detection, and abandoned or missing objects.
- Environmental – This camera can operate in extreme temperature environments.
- Protection(IP67, wide voltage) – The camera allows for +30% input voltage tolerance, suitable for the most unstable conditions for outdoor applications.
- Smart H.265+ – Smart H.265+ technology reduces bit rate and storage requirements by up to 70% when compared to standard H.265 video compression.
The two images above dramatically show the difference in image quality with the last image in this article using the Full-color Starlight Mini Bullet Network Camera.
If we are already providing you with security solutions and you are interested in upgrading to this latest technology, then please contact your account manager. If you are looking for a security system and would like a quote including this network camera, then please contact us on 03452309823 or email firstname.lastname@example.org