Are you looking for a career change?
Are you interested in the rapidly expanding electronic security sector?
Do you want a job with real progression, promotion and earning potential?
Apply for a position with us as a Fire & Security Installation Trainee and join our team of first-class engineers!
This role involves assisting the installation engineers to install electronic security and fire alarm systems from start to finish.
- Installation of cabling for security, emergency or alarm systems
- Installation of fire & security system equipment
- Terminate cables and wires to equipment
- Assist the installation engineer in restoring sites after installing equipment
- A college qualification in an electrical-related discipline or an interest in this area
- Evidence of an interest in an electrical-related career, such as work experience, work placement or a relevant hobby
- Friendly, adaptable and willing to learn
- Willingness to work inside or outdoors in a variety of locations from domestic premises to manufacturing environments
- The role will involve some work at height (eg ladders, stepladders, tower scaffold and working platforms).Training will be given, but the individual should be comfortable with heights
- The role will require some working away (including overnight stays) throughout the UK (accommodation and working-away allowance is provided by the company)
Hours of Work (40 hours per week): Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Salary: National Minimum/Living Wage + overtime, travel and working away allowance
Full on-the-job training will be provided including an introduction to electronic security and fire alarm system design, maintenance, installation and fault-finding. Comprehensive health & safety and industry-specific training will also be provided.
Established in 1982, Crime Prevention Services has built a reputation for being at the forefront of innovation and new technologies within the Security & Fire Industry.
With a state-of-the-art Alarm Receiving Centre in-house (the only one in Wales) and NSI Gold accreditation, CPS can offer the very highest level of service and the latest technology to clients, whether domestic, commercial or national blue-chip companies.
Crime Prevention Services employs 70 people all over the United Kingdom with their Head Office based in Northop, North Wales.
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for a rewarding job with a well-established company, then please apply with a current cv and covering letter via email to email@example.com