An excellent opportunity for a Junior Office Administrator to join a friendly team at an established fire, security and alarm monitoring company located in Northop, Flintshire.
This position will report directly to the Finance Manager and the role is to provide administrative support to the team, a high level of customer service to clients and ensuring that the office runs smoothly on a day-to-day basis.
Full training will be provided.
This Junior Administrator role will cover a wide range of tasks across various departments within the business including; Accounts, Alarm Receiving Centre, HR/Personnel and Office Administration.
Previous experience is not required however we are looking for someone with a positive attitude, a strong work ethic, confidence in communicating with people and be able to work to deadlines.
The role will be varied, working closely with multiple departments within the business and will provide an opportunity to develop a broad set of new skills.
- Answering the telephone and handling queries
- Creating and processing purchase and sales invoices
- Updating stock information on the computer system
- Processing stock, deliveries and orders
- Providing administrative support to the Finance team and Alarm Receiving Centre
- Accurate data-entry into computer software, working to specified deadlines
- Other ad-hoc administrative support duties throughout the business including handling post, typing letters/documents, scanning,filing etc.
- IT skills with MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Organised and able to prioritise workload
- Strong communication skills, including an excellent telephone manner
- High level attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
In return for the right candidate we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Company pension scheme
- An exciting opportunity to build a career within a growing company
Salary £12,000 – £16,000 per annum
To apply, please send a covering letter and a copy of your cv to email@example.com