Location: North Wales area
Earning Potential:£22,000 – £28,000 a year
Must have at least 2 years’ experience in servicing/maintaining:
- Security/Intruder Alarm Systems (Galaxy) preferably a variety of different system types (texecom, scantronic etc)
- CCTV systems (Analogue and IP)
- Fire Alarm Systems (Advanced/Kentec) preferably a variety of different system types (Ziton, Menvier, C-Tec etc)
- Access Control Systems (Paxton)
Experience fault-finding and/or installation of above systems an advantage
- Full UK driving licence
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Excellent attendance record in previous employment
- Computer literacy (our engineers use PDAs and lap-tops day-to-day)
- Be willing to have security screening undertaken (as per industry standard)
In return, for the right candidate we offer:
- A competitive basic salary (dependent on experience) plus travel and overtime
- Great career prospects & future opportunities with a growing company which has been operating within the electronic security industry for more than 35 years
- Company Vehicle
- Pension scheme
- Company Laptop, PDA/Smart Phone & Specialist Tools
- 20 x days annual leave + bank holidays (with annual increase of holiday allowance after 3 years employment)
Day-to-day tasks will include routine maintenance and corrective call out jobs to electronic fire & security systems at a range of commercial, industrial and domestic sites in the North East England area. The role is Monday-Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm + travel.
Established in 1982, Crime Prevention Services has built a reputation for being at the forefront of innovation and new technologies within the Security & Fire Industry. With a state-of-the-art Alarm Receiving Centre in-house (the only one in Wales) and NSI Gold accreditation, CPS can offer the very highest level of service and the latest technology to clients, whether domestic, commercial or national blue-chip companies.
Crime Prevention Services employs 70 people all over the United Kingdom with their Head Office based in Northop, North Wales.
If you meet the above criteria and are looking for a rewarding job with a well-established company, then please apply with a current cv and covering letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org