Crime Prevention Services are now Gate Safe Premier Aware Installers
Earlier this month a team of Installation Engineers, Service Engineers and Senior Surveyors all attended and passed the intensive Gate Safe Aware Training Course held in Warrington. This achievement has secured the Gate Safe Premier Installation accreditation for the company.
Dan Farrell (Sales Director) says:
Due to the ever increasing number of accidents that have be occurring in the UK involving automated gates and barriers, our company wanted to be at the forefront of compliance, installation, design and most importantly – SAFETY!
By successfully becoming a Premier Installer we wanted to demonstrate our commitment to gate and barrier safety to our customers, present and new.
As a fully approved Gate Safe Installer Crime Prevention Services will:
- Encourage and demonstrate good practice within the gate automation industry
- Be able to educate both existing and new customers on the importance of gate safety
- Adhere to the safety protocol for automated gates and barriers as defined in the Gate Safe guidelines
- Provide the appropriate recommended products and services that will deliver a safe automated gate/barrier installation
- Actively follow up all installations with the necessary maintenance regime as recommended by Gate Safe
- Undertake detailed risk assessments prior to any installation and also following the commissioning
- Promote the importance of working with a Gate Safe Aware installer to prevent accidents and ensure the highest level of safety is maintained
- Act professionally at all times
Crime Prevention Services have always aimed to provide the highest level of service to their customers and this Gate Safe Accreditation is further evidence of their commitment to the safety and security of their clients.